Do you know someone that is outstanding, hardworking and committed? The time has come to recognise that person that always goes the extra mile.
The FXU awards are once again open for nominations and with twenty-five awards up for grabs, there’s no time like the present to recognise that special person. Whether they are a student or a member of staff it’s time to thank them for all that they do.
Amanda Chetwynd-Cowieson, President of Student Experience highlights the importance of the awards for the student body; “I know how good if feels for students to be nominated and its always evident how much winning means to those lucky enough to do so. It is always such a great night and it really helps everyone to look back on some of the amazing accomplishments students have achieved this year.”
Nominations for the FXU Awards 2016 are open from 9am on Monday 14th March until 5pm on Thursday 24th March. All shortlisted nominees will be invited to the FXU Awards Ceremony on Thursday 12th May at the National Maritime Museum, where the winners will be presented with their awards.
So now it’s time to check out those awards!
Raise and Donate Awards
- Fundraising Event of the Year
- Most Significant Contribution to Fundraising
- Greatest Contribution to Fundraising by a Sports Club or Society
V Team Award
- V Team Award – Bronze, Silver & Gold
- Significant Contribution to the Community Through Volunteering
- Sports Person of the Year
- Most Outstanding Sports Club Committee Member
- Competitive Sports Club of the Year
- Non-Competitive Sports Club of the Year
- Most Improved Sports Club of the Year
- FXU Society of the Year
- Most Improved Society of the Year
- Most Outstanding Society Committee Member
- Most Innovative Society Event or Project of the Year
- Sustainable Project or Event of the Year
Andy Hocking Award
- Outstanding Contribution to Community Engagement
Student Voice Awards
- Falmouth Academic Rep of the Year
- Exeter Academic Rep of the Year
- FXU Rep Legend
- Best Contribution to Student Voice Activities
- Student-Led Campaign of the Year
Student Experience Award
- Outstanding Contribution to the Student Experience
- Best Overall Contribution to FXU
- Someone not covered by one of the above awards? Nominate them here
The Daniel Palmer Award
- The overall award
For more information on each of the awards, and to nominate your special person, head over to the FXU website.